Hais....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....Why did the stupid school separate all of us!?!?! Would be so fun to have the whole team together in a classssssssssss. Will be friggin fun luh. How come rv doesnt have a sports class?!?!?!?!?!? >: (
Oh ya. Mrs Look is .....I bet she's regretting now for confiscating my socks. Hahah. My best pair too! Got caught thrice for not wearing school socks...And she made me remove it on the 3rd time. Haha. But she doesnt know that I suffer from a serious case of hyperhidrosis and bromidrosis. Haha so my socks were damp and it stank!! I was removing it in front of her. Hahahahha!!! Then she wanted me to put them into her bag. Unfortunately she was smart enough to make me wrap them in a piece of paper. haha even I don't dare to put my socks into my bag without putting it into smth impermeable first. Hoho. So her bag most probably stank and all the worksheets inside it were damp!! HAHAHAH. Lol and the guys were waving to me while she was saying smth abt my lack of integrity. Lol who can have integrity with school socks! !!!! they're so damn thick and...thick.
ANW. EXAMS ARE A DAY AWAY EXCLUDING TODAY. For the record, I'm surprisingly calm now. And totally not studying. HOHOHOHO. Nah, it's against my principles to study hard during the odd years. I'll study next year. Study only during Yr 2 and 4 ppl!! It's healthy!!! But ironically, I have tension headache now. Not stressed but stressed at the same time. Hah wierd.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home