*F WORD*
Progress report was v disappointing. I got A2 for SS, for the v first time. _|_, geog was v disappointing too. 76. Just nice A1. The most disappointing was lang arts. C5 T_T. I got A2 for the common test but cos of the friggin compre test that i friggin failed. fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. My parents are making a big fuss over it. T_T. My ears can never be in peace now. Anw, physics haha. C5. Sian. I think he see my test paper will puke. haha. CHINESE. OMFG. I IMPROVED!! BOOYAH!! FROM B4 TO B3!!! But my mother's still not happy about it. Aiya watever la. I'm happy~
I seriously think thz should be sacked!! She should totally be booted from the Physics department. Isn't llm sick of her disgracing the department with so many failures from her clses? JIANTONG PASSED PHYSICS LEH!!! Aft digging out 2 marks, I still failed it. She keeps rushing through her lessons cos she can't finish teaching. Hope we don't get her nxt year luh.
haha, friday was quite ridiculous. Didnt have trng cos...hahah. was v angry at first but all the sec3s starting doing hw at the grandstand. then oh wth, just join them.haha. so funny.all the sec3 vballers doing hw at the grandstand. eat guide cookies look at sec2s and sec1s training. haha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home