I failed physics): *bawls* Really super emo now. And to top it all off I failed the phy prac test. I guess the prac test felt that the common test would feel lonely if it failed by itself so it had to fail along with it too. _|_ wabiang eh. Dragged myself out of bed today just to spend 4 hrs in sch to torture myself by looking at the failed stuff. Wat the hell. Physics teachers are seriously suckers. I thought I would pass with method marks since I did every question. The hell. Damn little method marks la. The last question she gave veron like 2 marks when I did the same workings as her la. _|_ totally ccb! Damn u tan hui zhen!!!!!!!!!!! I must get more marks!!! 20.5/ 50 is simply unacceptable. Hope they moderate until the common test constitutes only 1% of everything. Hoho, then I'll be the happiest person in the world. Mom's not very angry. PHEW. THANK GOD. Dad doesn't care much. But I'll probably get it from him in the car tomorrow. T.T
Ah wat the fuck. I'm becoming dumb. I deserve to be in the sports class!!! Please put me in the sports class!!!!!!! But rv the stupid school has no sports class!! Dammit. Time for shoujo mangas!!! Whee~~
Ah wat the fuck. I'm becoming dumb. I deserve to be in the sports class!!! Please put me in the sports class!!!!!!! But rv the stupid school has no sports class!! Dammit. Time for shoujo mangas!!! Whee~~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home