the unused one

you can continue tearing people's lives apart, hope you enjoy it.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

The "D" word.

When two irritating people stay together for too long. They'll start to click and everything cos of their common interest in irritating everyone else around them. It disgusts me. And then they become more and more irritating. It disgusts me. When I don't retort, it doesn't hackin' give any of you any right to insult/humiliate me this way. No, scratch that, i mean, all the time. Sorry but I don't think that both of you are in any position to talk down to me, insult me all the time. Absolutely no right at all. Friday was the last straw. I'm not gonna take this lying down anymore.

And I hate it when everyone starts sucking up to a particular someone. It disgusts me. Absolutely disgusting when they make it so obvious. Do they ever feel sick and tired of following someone like a dog and sucking up to them all the time, reducing themselves into complete idiots. It's so stupid. Indirectly humiliating/de-worthing themselves. 

What is the world turning into?

I wanna go skiing again. Didn't get to snowboard last year...Maybe in December. MAYBE. The skiing in Switzerland thing is....ahhh.. There  goes my chance to ski. Talked to Dewi about visiting her so that we can go skiing in some ski resort there or something. But she told me not to go cos she'll be coming back in Dec. That idiot. Her father would never hear of that. Leaving in August and coming home so soon in Dec. They should just send me there. I hope her mom remembers her promise...about getting an air ticket for me...My mom talked about it just now, and yesterday. So theres a er, 25% chance that I'll be able to go. But...There's still all the "but"s. HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home