the unused one

you can continue tearing people's lives apart, hope you enjoy it.

About Me

Name: :3 the muses and sometimes rants of a girl who can't wait to escape from the Singapore heat.

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • omg!!! minping the fatty sucks!! she saw jerry yan...
  • *F WORD*Progress report was v disappointing. I got...
  • Today sucked. Alot. After school. Was so funny in ...
  • You've got to see this.Oh. My. God.  Jerry Yan loo...
  • The reason why I watch 90210.Adam Gregory. DAYUM. ...
  • Come back soon. I'll have to wait for 4 years for ...
  • Mom's having her vertigo thing now. She was moanin...
  • I failed physics): *bawls* Really super emo now. A...
  • Today's,the first day of the month(if you get what...
  • Training was quite tough yesterday. Now my things ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Monday, September 15, 2008

posted by :3 the muses and sometimes rants of a girl who can't wait to escape from the Singapore heat. | 8:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home