LALALA. TRAINING.
Finally got the pics from stef~
.jpg)
Ack. Their faces totally gave us away.... Bet no one can tell which one is me n which one is sr.
.jpg)
This one's better. Machiam the ring~
Got quite freaked out myself trying to do that. CCAB's toilet is...eerie..
SIAN. SIAN.
Down in the dumps): HOLIDAYS ARE ENDING SOON. BLEAHH. So damn fast! The whole holiday vbvbvbvbvbbvbv. training training training. teammies teammies teammies. tired tired tired. sweat sweat sweat. pasta pasta pasta pasta. eat eat eat eat. fish n co fish n co fish n co fish n co. kola tonic kola tonic kola tonic kola tonic. mother mother mother mother. father father father father. dog dog dog dog dog. ah ma ah ma ah ma ah ma.
hmmm. Quite a constructive way to spend my holidays I must say.
oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I havent gotten the math tb!! which is mainly the only tb we have to buy. hahhahhahahahhhahaha. i havent announced the good news!! I GOT WANT TO PLAY? HAHAHHAH *diabolical laughter* finally got it! I was searching high n low n got quite wtffftmdccb!! when i couldnt find it thought some idiot got it faster than I could. but hahhahahhaahahhaha!!! I FOUND IT!!!! Some idiot hid it at the bottomest row thinking that no one would b able to find it. neh neh that dumbo. I'm too smart for the likes of you!! BLEAHHH muahahahha!!! yes yes!! want to play rules! i cant eat when i read it cos it makes me nauseous. omgomgomg.
12 more days to christmas day n my cuz's wedding. all i want for christmas...is...an armchairT_T
or a mug. i hope my aunt gives me another mug this year. cos my stupid mother broke all the mugs that she gave me for the past few years. coincidence? i think not! she must be jealous of my mugs. im protecting the few i have left nowT_T. another great christmas present would be jerry yan's picture!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE BRYCE SEES HIM IN TAIWAN NOW. BUT THAT ASSHOLE DIE ALSO WONT HELP ME TAKE HIS PIC OR GET HIS AUTOGRAPH OR TELL HIM ABOUT HIS DIE HARD FAN IN SINGAPORE NAMELY MOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 hais. i hope bryce brings a mug back for me. haha.
yay yay. im gonna read want to play? heh heh heh heh. crime n thriller rules! kuzco rules! huishan rules!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home