Ack. Today's the 4th day of the YDSP camp. T_T Put in wire pluck out wire find resistors pluck in relays, OR gate, AND gate, transistors. It's making me loony now. Got the interview tmr and the compt. Wtf..The RGS girls are so competitive and stuck up. Want to bitch about us must be more discreet mah. lol I'm having serious mood swings now. oh well. RV ppl are gonna pwn them tomorrow. Oh ya, that RGS girl has an extremely annoying drawl when she talks. Like that Prof Leong or smth at the DSO lab. lollll. Anw must faster finish drawing out the circuit on the bread board paper. I bet no one knows what I'm talking about. hoho. haha but other than the RGS girls, the lessons are quite entertaining. lol. "Very enriching." Got alot of funny ppl too. Hope ek soo ben and tan hui zhen dont come tomorrow!!lololololololol. Must go see the chicks hatching!!! I shall blog about the whole thing tmr. With pics~ lolol songwei's president face damn funny.lolol
the unused one
you can continue tearing people's lives apart, hope you enjoy it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home