the unused one

you can continue tearing people's lives apart, hope you enjoy it.

About Me

Name: :3 the muses and sometimes rants of a girl who can't wait to escape from the Singapore heat.

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • woots half a thousand posts alrd, in 4 years.FUCKI...
  • LOL@ : "...I wanna impregnate you with my love...I...
  • Another reason to love them<3I realise I don't lik...
  • If only I were a better person and a better friend.
  • Today, I have seen how power can make one so despe...
  • best song ever!omg!! kelly jones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Thursday, August 06, 2009

HAHA. HAPPY READING~

posted by :3 the muses and sometimes rants of a girl who can't wait to escape from the Singapore heat. | 8:12 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home