the unused one

you can continue tearing people's lives apart, hope you enjoy it.

About Me

Name: :3 the muses and sometimes rants of a girl who can't wait to escape from the Singapore heat.

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • I've decided, I'm going to start a collection of I...
  • OMG. IF ANYONE WANTS TO GET A BDAY PRESENT FOR ME,...
  • She's fucking sick in the head. The reason why I l...
  • very nice. very emo. I need to change the color of...
  • I'm so sad. My hair sucks. I look like some transv...
  • i'm convinced, the whole world is stupid. stupid s...
  • regrets. says:well........ i think the only thing ...
  • NO WAY. DEV PATEL IS ACTING AS ZUKO. WAT IS THIS M...
  • that mark is crazy. his trng is much more tiring t...
  • so frou frou.sounds like the rhyme ring around the...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Sunday, June 28, 2009




Nice beat

posted by :3 the muses and sometimes rants of a girl who can't wait to escape from the Singapore heat. | 1:35 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home