the unused one

you can continue tearing people's lives apart, hope you enjoy it.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

wow.Surprisingly, i woke up very early today.At exactly 9.00 am!!! Gosh...
but i continued sleeping until 10.After that..went to JEC with Veron, Claudia,Val Eugenie and Feei.Ate KFC.Took neoprints.Fun.
omg. i cried alot when i watched i not stupid 2.so sad lorz...my tears suddenly came flowing down my face. i cried for like half an hour? My tears like totally drained me of my energy.Its like my tears are my energy.
Then, my mother read my smses. Its was from that dumbest person. And some of the things that he said was like nc16? And pessimistic mother read it.How horrible was that.i had to lie to her that that was a girl.I felt so bad after watching that movie and then having to lie straight at her face.I mean its like, i felt terrible. But she watched the movie with me.
Then, someone told me that he has a gf.sad lorz..hahax..n i suspect that its that toopid horse girl!!!!!ahhhh!!!!Of all ppl!!!!y her???!!!!
POEM OF THE DAY:

In the pond where I did well,
I met a guy I love so well,
he took my heart away from me,
and now he wants it to set it free.

I saw a girl upon his knee
he told her things he never said to me,
now I know the reason why,
the girl was prettier than I...

Dad went home late that night,
they searched for me left and right,
and on my door they sorely broke.
they saw me hanging on a rope,
they got a knife to cut me down,
and on my dress a note was found.

"Dig my grave, dig it deep,
with marble steps from head to feet,
and on my head please put a dove
to tell the words I died for love".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home